With the hot weather finally here, getting into the zone, distraction free, will be harder!
So what are your methods and have you set yourself up to succeed?
Here are 6 quick tips to help you stay focussed on these lovely summer days:
- Plan your diary – include work and, importantly, non-work items so you know when you will be outside soaking up the rays
- Get up early – enjoy the sun early in the morning with some exercise and feel energised for the day ahead
- Set up your workspace – whether its internet connectivity, laptop height, fans, or a nice view – set up your workspace to be comfortable
- Reward yourself – when you have got through an important piece of work, reward yourself
- Regular breaks – time in some regular breaks and take them outside! 10 minutes with your feet on the grass and sun on your skin can help refresh you
- Walking calls – take some of your calls or meetings on the go so you can enjoy the warm air, up your step count and still be productive